Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 Still Life

I decided to shoot a still life photo at 10:10:10 AM on 10/10/2010. To make the project a bit more difficult, I chose to use my critter cam to shoot the photos.

I arranged the props on my deck a bit before 10am. Wouldn't you know, the critter cam got this shot of my butt as I put the props in place! Not part of my plans, Jesus seems amused.

I put the last literal prop in place. It is prop camera in my camera collection that was used in a play!

Finally the time came and I triggered the critter cam with a wave of my hand, and it was only 1 sec off, taking the photo at 10:10:11. Damn!

I decided to get a shot of me to prove it really happened, so I sat in the chair before the magic minute was over wondering if the darn critter camera was even working!

I will try for perfection next year, on 11/11/2011!

I saw this on the CBS Sunday Morning show, they thought it interesting enough to talk about 11/11/11 too.





No comments:

Post a Comment