Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sign of the Times



I shot this one with a bit of luck. I saw it ahead of me as I drove west on 79th Street in Johnson County, Ks. I moved into the left lane and started to catch up with the truck. Just as we both got to Metcalf Ave, the driver of the truck suddenly changed into the right lane and did a right turn on red heading north, but I was blocked from lane changing by another car. I had to wait through a long light, before I could continue west, turn around and turn north on Metcalf. Just a half block north, this truck had pulled into a parking lot. I pulled in, parked and walked to the truck. The driver was sitting in the truck. I told him I thought this was one of the funniest signs. It made my day. He said the company uses the slogan so "people don't forget us".

No comments:

Post a Comment